Do you want to win TWO tickets to Michigan’s favorite beer festival??
Michigan Brewers Guild’s 15th Annual Winter Beer Festival is ONE DAY only this year at the Grand Rapids Fifth Third Ballpark. Tickets are valued at $55 each, but there’s still a chance for you and a friend to make it to the most unique and exciting festival of the year for FREE!
Craft beer enthusiasts, homebrewers, & supporters bundle up and brave any Michigan weather mother nature dares throw at us for the chance to line up for special releases, limited edition brews, and freezing port-a-potties. We are excited to share this pair of tickets with a fellow beer nerd that appreciates the craft as much as we do!
>>>ENTER TO WIN<<<
Please reach out directly email@example.com with any questions regarding the giveaway! If you're not from the area we are happy to assist you with recommendations for accommodations and SAFE & SOBER transportation. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Prize awarded is two tickets for admission that include tokens upon entry. Winner is responsible for their own lodging and transportation for the event.
- Participants in giveaway must be 21 years or older to win.
- In order to qualify, participants must be subscribed to the mailing list at the time of the random selection.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that The Mill may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value for extenuating circumstances.
- The Mill is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of the event for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the event not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizewinners will be selected in a random selection method conducted by The Mill. Winners will be notified by email and/or announced on social media after the selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event that a prize is mailed to the winner, winner assumes the risk of the prize's safe and timely arrival.
- Participants acknowledge that their email addresses may be used to receive marketing emails from The Mill, and email addresses will not shared or traded with outside organizations.
- The Mill reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- Submission of an entry shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against The Mill related to the promotion.
- Contests are open to U.S. residents only.
- These promotion rules may be amended at any time by The Mill without prior notice.
- The Mill and this giveaway are in no way affiliated or sponsored by Michigan Brewers Guild or their events.